Version 1.1 — July 18, 2020
Personal Information Collection
Personal Information You Provide to Us
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. For example, we collect information when you create an account, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include basic user information (such as your name, email address, and social media avatar), company information and any other information you choose to provide.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically When You Use our Services
When you access or use our Services we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type and version of device you use, access times, usage times, launches, pages viewed, debug and other statistics.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use third party services such as Sentry and Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze statistics to better decipher and analyze app usage.
Third Parties: We may also obtain Personal Information about you from third parties, such as Google, GitHub, Gravatar and other publicly accessible sources.
Support and Service: When you contact us for support or other customer service requests, we can maintain records related to such requests, including any information provided by you related to such support or service requests.
Marketing or Promotional Communications: We may use your Personal Information to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information communications related to Runlet. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional communications related to us, you can at any moment in time by using the unsubscribe button in the email or emailing email@example.com to request us to stop sending you such communications. Such a request will be processed immediately by us, but in any event within two (2) business days.
Personal Information We Use
For individuals in the European Economic Area, our processing (i.e. use) of your Personal Information is justified on the following legal bases:
- the processing is necessary to perform an agreement with you or take steps to enter into an agreement at your request;
- the processing is necessary for us to comply with relevant legal obligations;
- the processing is in our justified interest, and this justified interest prevails over your privacy; and/or you have consented to the processing.
We collect your Personal Information to:
- perform our agreement with you and with others;
- process, evaluate and complete certain transactions involving the Services;
- operate, evaluate, maintain, improve, customize and develop the Services (including by monitoring and analyzing trends, access to, and use of the Services for enhancing customer experience, security of our Services, advertising and marketing);
- provide you with documentation, communications or any other services you request;
- correspond with you to resolve queries or complaints;
- protect and ensure safety of our Intellectual Property Rights;
- manage, protect against and investigate fraud, risk exposure, claims and other liabilities, including but not limited to violation of our contract terms or (international) laws or regulations;
- adhere to all our worldwide legal obligations.
Personal Information We Disclose
We do not share your Personal Information with any affiliated businesses or service providers. However, we reserve the right to share any information that is not deemed Personal Information or is not otherwise subject to contractual restrictions.
In accordance with our legal obligations, we may process Personal Information, subject to a lawful request, to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes. Further we may also disclose Personal Information where otherwise required by local law or regulations.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We therefore aim to safeguard and protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, and we utilize and maintain certain reasonable processes, systems, and technologies to do so. This also means that our personnel is only allowed to access or process Personal Information if this is reasonably required to do so for work related tasks, to adhere to your request or to fulfill a legal obligation on behalf of us.
Please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure or error-free. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Accordingly, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
Personal Information Breach: In the case of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, Personal Information transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us about our customers and/or users, we shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the Personal Information breach to the local supervisory authority, unless the Personal Information breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. When the Personal Information breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons we shall communicate the Personal Information breach without undue delay on our security page, unless we have already i) implemented appropriate technical and organizational protection measures, and those measures are applied to the Personal Information affected by the breach, in particular those that render the Personal Information unintelligible to any person who is not authorized to access it, such as encryption, or ii) we have taken subsequent measures which ensure that the high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons is no longer likely to materialize.
Retention of Personal Information
We may retain certain Personal Information when we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements, or if required by a legal process, legal authority, or other governmental entity having authority to make the request, for so long as required. In specific circumstances, we may also retain certain Personal Information for longer periods of time corresponding to a statute of limitation, so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
Based on the GDPR you may have rights available to you in respect of your Personal Information, such as:
- to obtain a copy of your Personal Information together with information about how and on what basis that Personal Information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Information (including the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed);
- to delete your Personal Information (where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed). We strive to anonymize your Personal Information within 30 days after your deletion request;
- to restrict processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- to port your Personal Information in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on the basis of your consent or the performance of an agreement with you;
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
- to obtain, or see a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your Personal Information is transferred to a third country or international organization outside of the European Economic Area; and
- to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection.
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to any processing of your Personal Information which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest, including profiling (as opposed to your consent) or to perform a contract with you. You also have the right to object at any time to any processing of your Personal Information for marketing or promotional purposes, including profiling for marketing or promotional purposes.
Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, especially if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavor to respond to your request within all applicable timeframes.